Thursday, January 23, 2014

Powerblessings - Quick Guide To Heart Attacks

Catchy ass punk/Hardcore that had me singing along halfway through the opening track on my first listen. I can't quite put my finger on bands to compare Powerblessings to but I definitely hear a 90's Indie/Emo/Punk thing going on here, but of the highest caliber.

If you're a fan of powerful, complex punk rock with a good heaping of rhythmic guitar churning  ala The Hot Snakes or even harkening back to The Wipers then I think Powerblessings is a band you need to add to your playlist.  Thanks for sending in a hard copy of the Lp  guys, the packaging is really nice. Thick cardboard cover, lyric insert and nice thick vinyl that sounds great spinning around on my turntable...now this is how I like to listen to music...Dave G.

Bandcamp 
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment