Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pusrad - Akta Dig 7" 2012

Akta Dig is Pusrad's second 7" and like it's predecessor it goes by in the blink of an eye. In my review of the bands previous 7" "Smart Trams" I jokingly complained that "I wish they had made "Smart Trams" a one sided record so my lazy ass could spend an extra 30 seconds on the couch before having to get up to flip the record over"...well, my wish has been granted as  "Akta Dig" is indeed  a one sided 7"... however, I didn't get any extra time on the couch since "Akta Dig" clocks in at 5 songs in 74 seconds.

As far as reviewing the actual music, I will say that the music is super fast and impressively tight considering how fast the songs blaze by. Overall, this  is the perfect record for ADD suffers such as myself...Dave G

Akta Dig Bandcamp 

No comments:

Post a Comment