Sunday, November 23, 2014

Dust & Grooves - Adventures in Record Collecting

For close to a month now, I've been going back and fourth about ordering a copy of 
Dust & Grooves "Adventures in Record Collecting". The debate, if you want to call it that,
is more of a "When will I?" than a "Should or shouldn't I?" As much as I've become an avid collector again in recent years. I tend to be more interested in what other collectors have in their bins, boxes and monumental structures. Being that I've yet to see a copy in any book or record store. The video below went a long way to further my need to have it. 
After viewing this, I felt the need to share it. If not to provoke more interest. 
To further position myself to order my own copy.  So after a lot of hard work and due diligence. I give you Dust & Grooves. Enjoy. James Damion


No comments:

Post a Comment