Thursday, August 16, 2012

Angkara - Indonesian Death metal

Angkara are a Death Metal band from Indonesia who I know absolutely nothing about. I opened my email this morning and found 2 song files and a link to the bands Facebook page which didn't shed any light on the band for me as the page is written in Indonesian, but you know what...that lack of details  actually enhances the listening experience for me and heightens my curiosity.

Musically Angkara play an intense style of Death Metal with minimal production which serves these songs perfectly. Honestly, the stripped down production turns the brutality up a notch in my opinion.

Overall these two songs are a good introduction to the band, so give them a listen if death metal is your thing and throw some support Angkara's way...Dave G

Angkara Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment